Moulded Plastic Components - Privacy Statement
What types of personal information about you might we hold?
We collect and process the information about you that you provide:
- By corresponding with us (such as by email, letter, text, phone).
- Through referral by another client.
- Details such as your name, contact details (e.g. your address and postcode, email address, telephone and mobile numbers).
- Personal contact information will not be kept.
Why do we hold this information?
- We hold this information in order to provide you with a better service and to discuss any project requirements.
- For the purposes of sending communications.
Using your information in accordance with Data Protection Laws
We keep the amount of personal information collected and any processing to a minimum, consisting of business address, contact names and numbers including mobiles, together with information on the project requirements. This is never disclosed to another party without prior consent from the customer should this be necessary.
What do we do with the information?
- For internal record keeping.
- For risk management purposes,
- Complying with our legal obligations, any relevant industry or professional rules and regulations or any applicable voluntary codes.
In addition, Moulded Plastic Components Ltd may use your information:
- To analyse and improve the services we provide.
- To give you information on products and services which you have asked for or which we think may be of interest to you.
. How long do we keep your information for?
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for Moulded Plastic Components Ltd to provide you with a service and thereafter for a minimum term of 7 years, as is required by law. If we do not provide you with a service your information may be kept for a minimum of 6 months.
Who do we share the information with?
- All information is kept in company, unless previously agreed with the client, should a project require further research/assistance outside our services.
Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you is stored in company only on a secured Computer and/or locked cabinet, and not passed on to any third parties.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
The accuracy of the information that we hold about you is important to us. If any of the information that we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know using the contact details set out at the end of this notice.
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Laws in relation to the way we process your personal data, namely:
- To access your data.
- To have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- In certain circumstances, to have your data deleted or removed.
- In certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please let us know using the contact details set out at the end of this notice.
We will aim to respond to any request received from you within one month from your request. Access to your data will usually be provided free of charge, although in certain circumstances we may make a small charge where entitled to do so under the Data Protection Laws.
Please note that we may be unable to delete or remove your data due to the laws on how long information must be kept Under GDPR and the DPA 2018, personal data processed by HMRC must not be retained for longer than is necessary for its lawful purpose. The default standard retention period for HMRC records is 6 years plus current, otherwise known as 6 years + 1.
Should you have a query regarding the information held on you please call 023 92 584476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org